– Seven bathroom blocks with hot showers and sinks. One block includes a dog shower and a washing machine especially for your pet’s belongings;
– Coin-operated washing machines and tumble dryers;
– Two secure, shaded car parks near the campsite entrance and the option of parking near your bungalow or pitch. Traffic within the campsite is regulated during the day;
– Commercial centre with two bars, restaurant/pizzeria with take away service, supermarket selling fresh produce and a newsagents;
– Free Wi-Fi zone;
– Bicycle rental;
– On-demand medical service;
– 24-hour surveillance;
– Bus stop 200 m from the campsite;
– Equipped sports areas;
– Indoor miniclub with games, equipment and TV;
– Entertainment, miniclub and sports lessons;
– Shuttle service to the beach from 22/06/2019 to 09/09/2019.
Large swimming pool for adults and children: come and see for yourself!
Tennis courts and football pitches: come and discover all the activities on offer!
Traffic is allowed on the campsite at these times:
8:00 – 9:30, 12:00 – 12:30, 18:00 – 20:00
Dogs on a lead are welcome on the campsite
TUSCANY REGION – ENERGY BAND 1 FOR BUILDING ENERGY EFFICIENCY
The facilities have been upgraded to improve energy efficiency by replacing the three oil-fired boilers which previously supplied hot water to three bathroom blocks. Instead, there are now 39 solar panels (approx. 98 m2 in total) and 2 heat pumps with an air-water system. These installations are located next to one bathroom block and reach the other two via a specially insulated underground heating line.
This upgrade has led to an energy saving of over 64% compared to the previous system and a reduction of 15,652 tonnes of carbon dioxide produced each year.
The total cost of the upgrade was €304,453.00 with the maximum agreed public contribution set at €101,708.00
“CAMPO DEI FIORI by Facchini Roberto & c s.a.s. – RiEnerCamp funded as part of POR FESR Toscana 2014-2020”