Daily cost – 2020
- Free Internet access in WiFi mode (from 7.00 to 24.00) in the new areas set up and equipped with every comfort.
- Free sunbeds and umbrellas at the pool (while supplies last).
- Free collective courses for archery, tennis, fitness, holistic fitness, from 30th May to 6th September.
- Free miniclub service for children from 4 to 10 years with dedicated staff, “edutainment” workshops, games and sports activities (on the campsite and at the beach), from 30th May to 6th September.
- Indoor and equipped space (games, material of use, television) for children, available in case of bad weather from 25th April to 27th September.
- Free table tennis with equipment.
- Animation, tournaments, games, sports activities, baby dance and evening entertainment from 30th May to 6th September.
- Free Wi-Fi access (from 7 am until midnight) in the new areas, equipped with every possible comfort.
- Free use of sun loungers and parasols by the pool (subject to availability).
- Free group courses for archery, tennis, fitness and holistic fitness from 30 May to 6 September.
- Free miniclub service for children between 4 and 10 years old with dedicated staff, “edutainment” workshops, games and sports activities (on the campsite and the beach) from 30 May to 6 September.
- Indoor space for children complete with games, equipment and TV in case of bad weather from 25 April to 27 September.
- Table tennis table with free equipment.
- Activities, tournaments, games, sports activities, fitness courses, baby dance sessions and evening entertainment from 30 May to 6 September.
- Bathroom facilities in the camping area with hot water supply, toilet paper, baby changing room and WC cabins designed for children.
- For all accommodation options, electricity, gas, hot water, and final cleaning are all included.
- Camping cot, pushchair, highchair, baby bath and bottle warmer (all available free of charge upon reservation and while supplies last).
- Free shuttle service to the beach between 20 June and 6 September.
- Free personal assistant. During your stay at our campsite, you’ll have the option of having someone available to help you better organise your holiday and make the most of our campsite and the beautiful surrounding area. This service requires prior reservation and is available in both Italian and English.
- Car parking in a communal area, next to facilities and pitches.
- Free cancellation up to 8 days prior to arrival.
Rates include space for a tent/caravan/camper, electricity, hot showers, swimming pool use and car/motorcycle parking. CAMPING CAMPO DEI FIORI is open from 18/04/2019 to 29/09/2019.
Making a reservation
To make a reservation, you will need pay a deposit of €100. This deposit will be refunded in full in the event of your cancellation up to eight days before your arrival date. Should you cancel your reservation between seven to three days before your arrival date, 50% of the deposit will be refunded. No refund of the deposit shall be issued for cancellations less than three days prior to your arrival date. The outstanding balance for your stay is due on the day of your departure.
Pitch PLUS: 90/100 m2 pitch, 10A electricity supply point, nearby water supply and 140-litre fridge.